The biggest setback of fresh graduate engineers is that they know only the basics of everything however they are not expert in their subjects and do not have any industrial knowledge. Similar is the case with the individuals who aspire to become software developers in the future.
Iteskul is recognized as the best training institute of India which is known for preparing software developers of tomorrow. The outcome of the course is aimed at imbibing technical as well as professional skill in the students with an overall understanding of the concepts of software development.
The trainers, who teach the curriculum are industry experts, with years of experience in the industry. They not only teach you the concepts of software development but also tell you about the latest technologies that are being used in the industry these days. These trainers can also assist you with your placement as well as mentor you for career guidance with their own industry experience.
The course is designed for individuals who:-
- Plan to start his or her career as a programmer
- Want to develop technical skill required to clear out the interview and outshine in the job after selection. This also helps in developing a broad view about the industry which helps in the growth of the individual.
- Want to revise the concepts about the modern software development techniques
Advanced level software development courses
While, this is a basic course on software development, however, we do conduct various advance level training programs like:-
- Requirement Gathering Skills
- Software Development Anti Patterns
- Programming Languages like C/C++, Java
- PL/SQL, Oracle
- And many more…
Contact our administrative team today to know about the batches and the curriculum of the Software Development Courses.
Outcome of the Course
- Learn the principles and theory behind software development
- Understand the fundamentals of UML, Object Oriented Programming, Kanban, Agile Waterfall, SCRUM etc.
- Gain industry knowledge to become a professional software developer
Pre Requisites for the course
- You need to be an engineer or from a related field or someone who has switched his career to IT
- No prior, programming experience required