1. Registration and Fees:
* Registration requires submission of complete registration form and photograph, along with the full payment of fees.
* Any delay in payment of fees will incur ‘late fee’ charges as determined by institute policy.
* Books and other study material are provided after complete payment of fees, after a period of 3 days.
* Fees for any course, once paid, will not be reimbursed or transferred under any circumstances, except if the institute cancels a batch prior to its commencement.
* Student is expected to attend all the classes regularly. In case, the student has prior knowledge of missing class, management needs to be informed accordingly.
* Student is required to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance during the course. If the student fails to maintain minimum attendance, course completion certificate will not be provided.
* Up to 3 (three) compensation classes are available upon request. The institute reserves the right to decide on the timing and duration of the compensation classes.
3. Change of Batch/ Withdrawal from class:
* Change of batch is only allowed before course start date. Student will be allowed to transfer to a different batch after paying a fee of Rs.3000/-.
* Change of batch will require submission of written application. The institute reserves the final decision on the batch transfer.
* Withdrawal from any course will require submission of written application. Fees once paid will not be refundable or transferrable.
4. Examination and Certification:
* The institute performs regular assessments in the form of homework assignments, tests and quizzes. Student is expected to maintain academic honesty in all assignments and assessments.
* Final exam is conducted after completion of course. The institute deserves the right to decide date and time for the examination.
* The pass percentage for final examination is 60%. Certification will be provided only upon passing the final examination. Students scoring less than the pass percentage will not be awarded a certificate
* Certificates are issued within 2 weeks of course completion.
* In case of loss or misplacement of original certificates, issuing a duplicate certificate will incur an additional fee of Rs.500/-
5. Classroom Etiquettes:
* Usage of cellphones in classroom is strictly prohibited.
* Student expected to conduct oneself in respectful manner with fellow classmates and faculty while engaging in all classroom activities and discussions.
* Please do not carry any food, drink to class. Any kind of waste material including paper sheets, pencil shavings, plastic bottles need to be disposed in waste bins located outside the classroom.
6. ITESKUL Liabilities:
* ITESKUL will not be held responsible for any personal items that have been misplaced, stolen, lost or left behind by students unsupervised
* The liability of ITESKUL and its staff is limited to intent and gross negligence